Here is our complete list of titles that you can earn during our Runderland challenge. Some times require effort over the entire month, other titles can be earned during an individual run.
monthly km titles
0-50km – Curious
51-100km – Curiouser
101-150km – Mad
151-200km – Stark Raving Mad
201+km – Total Nonsense
running challenge titles
Categorised as M for titles that require a month long or several day effort, or IR for those you can achieve on an individual run or single day.
- The impassable (M) – “Simply impassable, nothing is impossible” – Run or walk every day during November
- Down the rabbit hole (IR) – complete a run on the 1st of November
- Drink Me (IR) – Complete a short run or walk no greater than 3km
- Eat me: (IR) Complete a long run or walk of 15km or more
- Quite a turn (IR) – “one good turn deserves another”. Complete a run with at least 4 turns in it.
- Yes your majesty (IR) – “turn out your legs, open your mouth and say yes your majesty” The Queen desires to see some Strava art of a regal nature. Draw some strava art on one of your runs.
- Off with their head! (M) – fail to run or walk for more than 7 days in a row.
- Tulgey Wood (IR) – complete a trail run
- Dreadfully Dark (IR) – run at night
- Absolem (IR) – very good or wretched? – complete a run with 300m elevation (Absolem is 3 inches tall which he believes “is a very good height indeed” although Alice believes it to be a wretched height)
- Deck of cards (IR) shuffle a deck of cards and pull out a card. Run the number on the card and take a photo of an item during the run for the corresponding suit. If you don’t have a deck of cards use an online one (http://random-cards.com/1-shuffled-deck/) Suit photos: Hearts: something red, Club: a building that belongs to a club (eg sports club), Spades: something interesting in a garden, Diamonds: something rare or unusual.
- Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum(IR) – run with a friend (furbabies count)
- Tea party (IR) – run with a group or at an event
- Mad Hatter Run (IR) – Run 10.6km precisely
- Unbirthday Run (IR) – Celebrate your unbirthday with a run in the morning and a post run coffee or tea.
- Paint the roses red (IR) – “Not pink, not green, not aquamarine, we’re painting the roses red” Complete a run wearing something red. Do not wear pink, green or aquamarine!
- Who in the world? (IR) – “‘Who in the world am I?’ Ah, that’s the great puzzle!” Take a selfie of yourself while running.
- Golden afternoon (IR) – Run in the afternoon
- Dodo Run (IR) – “round and round we go until forever more”. Run laps around a lake or body of water..
- White Rabbit Run (IR) – don’t be late! Run at 5pm (or 12:25pm) depending on how you read the watch
- Eat the Mushroom (IR or M) – Which side of the mushroom will you eat? One side makes you big, the other makes you small. Choose to go big and run 21.1 km in one go, or small and do it over 4 days.
- The Lizard (IR) – Your the Lizard with a ladder sent to take care of the monster – Incorporate stairs into your run.
- Impossible Things (M) – “Sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast” Before starting the challenge, set 6 goals for the month and achieve them
- Mile high (M) – “I’m not a mile high, and I’m not leaving” said Alice to the Queen. Run a mile and beat your time before the end of the challenge
- Any Road (IR) – “If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will get you there” – Run somewhere new
- Ive changed since then (IR) – “I knew who I was this morning, but I’ve changed a few times since then” – run twice in one day wearing different outfits
- A different person (M) – “It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.” – Run further than yesterday