- This event has passed.
Run Every Day November 2018
November 1, 2018 - November 30, 2018$5
For our November running challenge our focus will be on consistency and discipline with our RED November (Run Every Day) so if you have been struggling to find the motivation to get out each day this challenge could be for you.
You can run or walk your kms, but you must do them EVERY day to be eligible for prizes. There will be a $5 entry fee and only those who have paid it will be eligible for prizes but you are also welcome to still participate as unpaid. I’m not collecting entry fees yet (this will happen closer to the end of October).
Please have a think about whether you wish to participate and indicate via the facebook going/can’t go options.
1. The distance must be covered in a single activity. So no recording 1km walk in the morning and 1.5km in the afternoon etc. It must be a single activity covering a distance of 2.5km.
2. 2.5km is the minimum distance each day – you can run/walk more.
3. Activity must be recorded on strava. At the end of the month you must have an activity on each day.
4. Prizes will be depend on how many entries we receive and the total prize pool. They will be announced once entries have closed and money received.
5. The competition runs from 1 Nov to the 30th Nov (ignore the fb dates as it only allows you to run an event for 14 days).
6. If a number of people manage to do their kms every day I will put those names into a hat and draw the winners.
7. There is a $5 entry fee to be eligible for prizes.
8. Entries are only open to Australian residents due to distribution of prizes.