- This event has passed.
12 Days of Christmas December Running Challenge
December 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018$5
The Mum Runner’s 12 Days of Christmas December Running Challenge
As promised… our special running challenge for December is here…
This challenge has been developed to be a bit of fun and a lot less intensive than our last two challenges. We understand December is a busy time of the year, with all the Christmas preparation going on, food to make, presents to wrap, friends and family to visit (as well as daily life and all that entails thrown in there).. so we have tried to make this challenge not too time consuming or intrusive.
The challenge is called the 12 Days of Christmas, however you have the entire month of December to complete the 12 challenges. You may do them in any order you wish.
The challenge will work off a points system with a total of 15 points available. Those with 15 points will be eligible for the prize money. If we have multiple people with the maximum points we will put those names into a draw and the winners will be drawn at random.
Anyway down to the exciting stuff… the challenge itself!
As always there are a few rules to make sure the challenge runs smoothly and transparently.
- All runs must be logged on Strava and you must be in our Running Club Group so we can see the run.
- You need to be a part of our facebook group for this particular challenge as some of the challenges require you to post your challenge in the group.
- Only Australian residents are eligible for the prizes (sorry to our other members!). You can still play along without the prizes.
- Please name your run on Strava with the corresponding day of the challenge so its not an administrative nightmare for us to track.
- As its December, prizes will be distributed a little later in January due to holidays. Prizes will be announced in the facebook group once all money is received depending on the number of entrants.
- All challenges may be done as a walk or a run but they must be recorded.
- All running is done at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for any injury you may sustain while attempting our challenge. Please consider your fitness level and if it is appropriate before signing up.
If you are part of another running group and wish to use this challenge can you please link back to us here at mumrunner.com