SPACE RACE

SPACE RACE

Our next state vs state running challenge is coming in March 2022.

To sign up please visit the registration page. To preorder your event singlet click here.

The Prize Money

The prize money, or donation money, is determined by our sign ups. $10 from each registration goes towards our prize money.

The winning state will receive 40% of the prize money, with the remaining 60% divided amongst the rest of the states based on the kms that they run. This ensures everyone gets a share of the money for their hospital, and the more you run, the more you get!

The current prize money is $300.

The teams so far:

Cassandra Whitmarshhttps://www.strava.com/athletes/4436824WA
Kathy Hunthttps://www.strava.com/athletes/11786866VIC
Samantha Clarkehttps://www.strava.com/athletes/41252059VIC
Sally de Koninghttps://www.strava.com/athletes/11964470WA
Tina Crellinhttps://www.strava.com/athletes/33085974TAS
Thomas Crellinhttps://www.strava.com/athletes/42827912TAS
Erin Rhodeshttps://www.strava.com/athletes/21226904ACT
Stef Haywardhttps://www.strava.com/athletes/18604352WA
Polly Bensonhttps://www.strava.com/athletes/38312638TAS
Judith Bibohttps://www.strava.com/athletes/13541344ACT
Susan Bibohttps://www.strava.com/athletes/19171020ACT
Tess Bondehttps://www.strava.com/athletes/47590725TAS
Lynette Milnehttps://www.strava.com/athletes/8964457WA
Merinda BuItEndaghttps://www.strava.com/athletes/49969656NSW
Hayley crowleyhttps://www.strava.com/athletes/19484305QLD
Tami Foxmanhttps://www.strava.com/athletes/14808981NSW
Lyndel Wearehttps://www.strava.com/athletes/14596280WA
Jayme Leonardhttps://www.strava.com/athletes/2922734QLD
Marie De Cinquehttps://www.strava.com/athletes/20112621WA
Julie Boltonhttps://www.strava.com/athletes/36478324VIC
Merran Coulterhttps://www.strava.com/athletes/35224477ACT
Danae McguinnessUsing Map My RunVIC
Pirmin stierlihttps://www.strava.com/athletes/38219477ACT
Cassandra Allenhttps://www.strava.com/athletes/87378901NSW
Tammy Kimptonhttps://www.strava.com/athletes/65345806NSW
Gaye Elwellhttps://www.strava.com/athletes/24686204WA
Michaela Newmanhttps://www.strava.com/athletes/michaela_newmanWA
Jannine Charlwoodhttps://www.strava.com/athletes/37469728TAS
Darlene Bowenhttps://www.strava.com/athletes/13635848QLD
Monica Borrillhttps://www.strava.com/athletes/23523809WA