Each month we host running challenges.
We usually theme our challenges and endeavour to keep them fun whilst encouraging you to get out and run (or walk).
Our challenges usually support a charity and we state up front who the charity is and the component of the registration fee that goes directly to them.
In the past we have supported:
- The Children’s Hospitals throughout Australia (With Perth Children’s Hospital being the major beneficiary of a $6000 donation from Game of Zones).
- The National Breast Cancer Foundation (our PAIRs challenge)
- Mudblood Running and their World Transplant Games fundraising (funnily enough our challenge was called this too!)
- Angus Marney who is the child of one of our runners. Angus has a dairy allergy and they live on a dairy farm. His family needed to raise money for treatment in the US (A.M Morning Running Challenge)
- The Royal Society for the Blind’s Operation K9 prgoram. This program supports veterans of the ADF that are suffering with PTSD by providing them with assistance dogs.
- Anglicare WA Homelessness appeal (Sprint into Spring co-hosted with the Perth Triathlon Club)