This May, as many running events around our country are cancelled or postponed, we want you to get out there and ‘run it anyway’.
We understand the hours and effort that go into training for an event. The anticipation and the build up as it gets closer. We understand that there are currently a lot of disappointed runners out there.
Your goals still exist.
Your reason for wanting to run still exist.
Your training shouldn’t go to waste.
That’s why we want you to Run it Anyway.
We have created Run it Anyway with 4 different distances for you to choose.
- A family friendly walk or running option of 4kms.
- A 10km option for runners (or walkers – there is no cut off times afterall)
- A 12km option for those wanting to push a bit further, and lastly,
- A 21.1km half marathon option
- A full marathon distance for those determined to get their marathon in this year
With the cancellation of the physical events, many charities that usually benefit from these will miss out on the fundraising that goes with them. For our Run it Anyway event, we will give $10 from each entry to the charity of your choosing.
Every participant will receive our Run it Anyway large double sided medal.