Our state vs state challenge returns in May 2021 with Once a Run a Time.
Our earlybird price of $32.50+GST will end on 31st March. From 1st April until 26th April, the price will be $42.50+GST. Entries will close on the 30th April. Our competition will begin on the 1st of May.
This fairytale themed event will raise money for our Children’s hospitals around Australia, with $10 from each entry going into the donation pool. All runners will receive our Once a Run a Time medal (coming soon).
Our runners will battle it out, in a state vs state km battle. Every km you walk or run will go to your states tally. The winning state will receive 40% of the prize money for their state’s children hospital, with the remaining 60% divided among the remaining state’s hospitals.
Our last state vs state challenge saw Victoria Rise up during Quarantine and win the money for the Royal Children’s Hospital in Melbourne. Which state will win this May?
Runner’s must provide their strava links and allow Mum Runner to follow them to see their activities so we can verify your kms. Strava is a FREE platform which links to garmin, fitbit, apple and other fitness devices. It also allows for manual uploads.