CLOSED Battle Forces

CLOSED Battle Forces

$20.00$35.00

Introducing Battle Forces: A Virtual Kilometer Battle

Which Force will you support?

Join us in May for an exhilarating virtual running event unlike any other: Battle Forces! This event is not just about running; it’s a KM showdown between two noble teams—the Team APF (Australian Police Force) and Team ADF (Australian Defence Force)—competing to raise funds for their respective legacies.

How does it work? It’s simple yet thrilling. When you sign up, you choose which team you’ll represent throughout the battle. Lace up your shoes and start running or walking. Every kilometer you cover adds to your team’s total distance.

But that’s not all. Battle Forces is not just about glory; it’s about giving back. We’re proud to support the Australian Police Force Legacy and the Australian Defence Force Legacy. The winning team will receive a significant portion—75%—of the donation money raised, while the other team will receive 25%. $10 from every entry will go into the donation pool.

By participating in Battle Forces, you’re not just challenging yourself physically; you’re also contributing to a meaningful cause. Whether you’re a supporter of law enforcement or a defender of our nation, this is your chance to make a difference and show your team spirit.

So, which team will you choose? Join Battle Forces and be part of this epic kilometer battle for a worthy cause!

If selecting the medal option, participants will receive our Battle Forces medal which will be revealed soon.

SKU: N/A Category: Product ID: 20146

Description

Introducing Battle Forces: A Virtual Kilometer Battle

Which Force will you support?

Join us in May for an exhilarating virtual running event unlike any other: Battle Forces! This event is not just about running; it’s a KM showdown between two noble teams—the Team APF (Australian Police Force) and Team ADF (Australian Defence Force)—competing to raise funds for their respective legacies.

How does it work? It’s simple yet thrilling. When you sign up, you choose which team you’ll represent throughout the battle. Lace up your shoes and start running or walking. Every kilometer you cover adds to your team’s total distance.

But that’s not all. Battle Forces is not just about glory; it’s about giving back. We’re proud to support the Australian Police Force Legacy and the Australian Defence Force Legacy. The winning team will receive a significant portion—75%—of the donation money raised, while the other team will receive 25%. $10 from every entry will go into the donation pool.

By participating in Battle Forces, you’re not just challenging yourself physically; you’re also contributing to a meaningful cause. Whether you’re a supporter of law enforcement or a defender of our nation, this is your chance to make a difference and show your team spirit.

So, which team will you choose? Join Battle Forces and be part of this epic kilometer battle for a worthy cause!

If selecting the medal option, participants will receive our Battle Forces medal which will be revealed soon.

Additional information

Select your Team

Australian Police Force – Donation Only, Australian Defence Force – Donation Only, Australian Police Force – Medal, Australian Defence Force – Medal

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “CLOSED Battle Forces”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *